Thursday, December 28, 2006

All Alone

Somehow the cool waters lapping at my feet seem warm and without feeling

The froth seems to lash out a hundred questions to me

Questions that cannot be answered, questions that cannot be asked aloud

Inter woven feelings in my heart voice out anonymous words

The river is in spate, yae, for all the world save me

No way am I going to move out from there, whatever they say

The one place in here that I call my own

The one place where my heart belongs to and rests in

Anchored safely at the banks is my life

Bittersweet memories forming ropes that chain me to this very place

All my life, all my life

Where else will I live if not here

Whatever happens shall not affect me anymore

For I have come all the way round

My life has traveled the full circle

And forever shall rest here, yea, my soul

No comments: