Friday, December 29, 2006

Within me....


Watching inside me, I realised my mistake

thinking I knew all about you

I sometimes did never realise

The pain I put you through


Sometimes happy,sometimes sad

Mostly pained , mostly humbled

Times changd to all, yet never to me

Paths crossed never between you and me


Fingers pointd in your general direction

directions given to a heart lost

my soul turned around, inside out

frantically in search


crosses, bends, corners crisscrossed mentally

never shadowed by practicality

my heart in search of a dream,

dreamt long ago, eons back,


soulmates, you and I

rushing towards ourselves

blinded by pain, caused by others

and the answer, then, in my heart arose


pains vanished never to return

failures failed to rearise

me at peace now with you

just as ever , living within me...............

No comments: